Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'M BACK!

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I was at a place that didn't have cell coverage nor an internet connection for any amount of time. But that was the story while I was in up state New York, which will hopefully explain the seven day gap in my blogging. It was a gap in blogging but not a gap in paddling to be sure, I'll be getting all of the reviews and reports up as soon as possible. With any luck I'll finally have time to get some video and pictures up as well. While I'm trying to get caught up with the out of town posts I'm falling a bit behind on what I've paddled since I got back. While I work to get the reports and reviews posted you can keep track of what I've been paddling with the list below.

Day 28 - Pyranah "Master TG 265" general purpose white water kayak
Day 29 - Old Town "Penobscot" open canoe
Day 30 - Old Town "Discovery 158" open canoe
Day 31 - "Vampire" racing kayak
Day 32 - "Qaarsut" greenland inspired sea kayak
- Return to San Diego -
Day 33 - "Admunsun" standup
Day 34 - Ocean Kayak 'Scupper Pro'
Day 35 - P&H 'Scorpio LV'

3 comments:

  1. Your commitment to keeping with the 100 boats in 100 days vision despite the difficulties in your schedule shows your character. Your ongoing commitment to developing your kayaking teaching skill set shows your commitment to excellence and professionalism. Congratulations on both. It is a privileged to know you and paddle with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thom, having known Jake a little longer - I would say his commitment is a sign of his hard head not letting him quit!!!

    ReplyDelete