Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 76 - Wilderness Systems 'Tsunami 125'

Once again it was a Tsunami that is a bit too big for me. On the Wilderness web site this boat is described as the ideal day tripper for the larger paddler. That comment should instantly explain why, with my skinny behind, I swam around in the cockpit of the Tsunami 125. It does have potential, for a person that fits it, to be a pretty fun little boat. It's 26" beam makes it super stable and at only 12 1/2 feet long it's very easy to turn. I had to work to keep up with the Wednesday morning group today so I wouldn't expect to run with the pack in this boat but it will get you where you want to go... in time.

We had two new people joining us (John and Jan) on today's paddle to help swell the ranks with
a (year to date) record of 15 paddlers on the water at 7:00 AM. I'm starting to think that word of Mary's amazing post paddle treats is starting to get around.

Tsunami 125 Review

Manufacturer = Confluence
Brand = Wilderness Systems
Model = Tsunami 125
Material = Plastic
Type = Touring
Length = 12'-6"
Width = 26"
Weight = 52 lbs.
Capacity = 300 lbs.

Location = Wed AM paddle north from the jetty
Time = 7:00 AM
Distance = about 4 miles
Duration = 1:30
Avg. Speed = N/A
Conditions = Partly cloudy, warm, and slight breeze

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is pretty cool,it has a lot of good and interesting content,good for you I hope you can add more useful information and upgrade your site,I like it,it has full details about boats and remember there are good medicines to reduce fever and it's always important take care so much about our health

    ReplyDelete